Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by the lovely, amazing and talented fullmentalnudity.
In no particular order and nothing too unique or extraordinary, just special:
1. 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
2. Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
3. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
4. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
5. Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison
6. Every Man Dies Alone by Hans Fallada
7. House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
8. Abarat by Clive Barker
9. Monsters of Templeton by Lauren Groff
10. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
I’m tagging greatwidesomewhere (cause she hasn’t done it yet even though she was tagged), runningroundmyhead and sj18vist.